Monday, September 25, 2006

And Now for Your PRO-Bears POV

In a phone call I made the other day to our purveyor of sarcasm, Soxually Repressed, I berated him for basically writing a rather long comment as a front-page post in response to my Ditka post. I told him thoughts like that should be left for the comments section.

Well, I'm certain to hear about it now as I'm gonna give MY Bears take when one already exists. (Let it die, Double-U!)

Separated at birth only to be rejoined in Minnesota?

Maybe, but I'd like Thomas Jones to be as effective as Rashied Davis. Can Rex have their leftover knee parts just incase he gets injured again.

Actually I don't have much to say; it was a tough, grind-'em-out win, the kind that build moxie and maturity.

The running game needs to wake up, the defense needs extra tackling practice, and Devin Hester still doesn't know what North-South is yet.

But the Bears are 3-0!

And they won't have to worry about Shaun Alexander next week as the Seahawk's RB is out for the next few weeks with a broken foot. A 4-0 start is looking more like a reality, but injured animals are always the most dangerous. Let's hope the defense can keep the pressure on Matt Hasselback and company, and put the Bears in the driver's seat for home-field advantage (can't believe I'm saying that in the fourth week) in the conference.

1 Comments:

Blogger Soxually Repressed said...

Did you look up "hypocrite" in the dictionary by spelling, or just flip pages and watch for your picture?

Plus, you break your own rule to by your own admittance, "...I don't have much to say...".

Nice...

1:43 PM, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home