Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Great Sports Coaster! Or Link Day!

What a perfect cure for Blogger's Block; find a bunch of links from my favorite stories and friends, and send them out to the masses. So today I'm linking nothing but my fellow bloggers' pieces. No Tribune, ESPN, or corporate websites allowed. Does that discount Deadspin? Nah, Will's still the humble homeboy. (And yes, that is a very white collar wearing Luke Skywalker posing with Gary Gnu.)

  1. You want news about Juan Uribe's ascent to Stephen Jackson territory? Check out Jeeves' take here, here and here. (ChiSox Blog)
  2. This link is not for the faint of heart, only for the soft of balls. Video included. Why, Tom, Why? (Foul Balls)
  3. The Crime Dog gives us his Bulls season preview, which reminds me, I have one to type up soon too. (Ron Karkovice Fan Club)
  4. Will from Deadspin has made the blacklist over at the world wide bleeder. He's officially the Che Guerrera of sports blogs. (Deadspin.com)
  5. Thank you Dennis Green for providing the inspiration for a new slogan at my favorite Bears blog. (Windy City Gridiron)
  6. Matt over at Blog-a-Bull has succumbed to the pressure that is ESPN Insider. It only took John Hollinger's one trick pony to do so. (Blog-a-Bull)
  7. From the commentors at Deadspin to the freaks at Kissing Suzy Kolber to this. A third generation blog. And from what I understand Captain Caveman is getting paid for it. (WithLeather.com)
  8. Frankie's got to feel a little better after the Bear's surreal endevour on Monday night. (Frank the Tank's Slant)
  9. Okay, I got this from Cheat over at SSS but I'll link the chat directly. Poor Juan, poor Jimbo, poor Sox fans. (Progressive Boink)
  10. Rob G., who's currently kicking everyone's asses in the WCG FF league, is a Cubs fan, and he has his take on the Loud Lou hiring. Yes, I linked a Cubs post. (The Cub Reporter)
  11. I'm gonna send along a link to my blogging buddy, DickdaStick, a part-time write at ChiSox Blog. He posted a piece over there about the White Sox 2006 legacy, and I would be remiss if I didn't turn my readers on to it. (ChiSox Blog)
So I started the links with my ChiSox Blog and I ended the links with ChiSox Blog. How's that for symmetry? That does it for today, and remember, "No gnus is good gnus!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home