Thursday, January 18, 2007

Rex Grossman Immortalized on Video

Normally, when I see or read a funny sports related post or incident on this inter-web thingy from a different site, I'll make a small reference to it in my next post. If the something funny approaches genius, I'll post a link so you the reader can take time to check out the source yourself and partake in the hi-jinx as well. Every so often, however, a Picasso or a Joyce or a Led Zeppelin shows up, and I can't withhold the joy -- plagiarism be damned.

Take the following You Tube submission from the nut-cases over at Kissing Suzy Kolber. They've been slanderously funny on old Rex Grossman all season, and now they've made a tribute video including a few of the catch phrases they've betrothed upon the Bears QB. This shit is just fucking funny! Set to the tune of "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake, I give you "Rexy Back!"



(Thanks first to With Leather for the original heads up and again to KSK for the video, and the posts that led to it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home