Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shed a Tear, Laugh at Life

I can't bring myself to post anything substantive concerning the Bulls right now. The misery with which I watch every waning second has somehow morphed into a rather healthy habit of fruited beer and Black Haus. Last night's fouling of the best free throw shooting team in the NBA wasn't without its merits though: practicing their boxing out under the basket without repercussions. (The Mavs didn't miss a free throw. 24 for 24!) And at least I know I have strong neck muscles with all the head shaking going on.

Judgements this early in the season are worthless especially with eight new faces on the roster, but I'm not liking what I'm seeing at all. Shaky perimeter defense, surprisingly shoddy rebounding, the inability to score points: all these things make for a very unhappy administrator here at Fleece & Flog.

"But I'm here to tell yah/ there's something else.../"

The Matadors!
















In times of despair, dancing fat guys always make me laugh. And that'll save me from the smack I'm about to spike my veins with.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeeves said...

Bulls on TNT, which means I get to watch the Bulls!

4:09 AM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Jeeves said...

Trade alert! Bye bye Neal Cotts hello David Aardsma and Carlos Vasquez (just in case you didn't hear)

3:47 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

I caught that about an hour ago and I was tempted to throw something up at your house, but I figured you'd see it soon enough, Jeeves.

5:00 PM, November 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another game, another minus-13 for Duhon against Houston. I'm just saying.

11:12 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

Hey CA, are you getting that -13 from popcorn stats, cuz that's the only place I can think of that has game flow stats?

3:07 PM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home