Sunday, January 07, 2007

More Cubby Madness

I have a soft spot in my heart for my friends. No matter what their faults may be, I just can't seem to let them go.

Take for instance the newest "new guy" here at Fleece & Flog: Cubby_Dog. He's an unabashed and extremely loyal Cubs fan.

And yes, before everyone jumps down this Sox fan's throat, I know that's TWO Cubs fans to three Sox fans here. I know the ratio is decreasing. I know my Sox-cred has reached critical mass. Two tears in a bucket...

But despite his major character flaw in being a Cubs fan, he'll be the only guy at Fleece & Flog to completely have my back when it comes to all other major sports. Yes, his Cub love runs deep, but he's crazy about his Bulls, loves cold steel on ice, and can do the best Steve Fuller dance in the Super Bowl Shuffle since, well, Steve Fuller. Oh, and he's a Notre Dame fan -- huge, huge brownie points from me for that.

He's a Chicago guy thru and thru and that means he can take Chris Farley's place at the Super Fans table any day.

So Fleece & Flog fans, give him a hearty welcome, and White Sox fans give him a mighty middle finger. You know, the one with the 2005 World Series ring on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Soxually Repressed said...

So wrong in so many ways.

1:36 PM, January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home